06 December, 2009

CDF | Final Post


 We have been working on a group project between the sections, creating a calendar. This calendar uses our delineated 3D letter forms and our color notions. The months were given a specific color concept and they were assigned to a person in the group. We also divided out jobs like color group and graph layout to insure accuracy and equal cooperation.
My month was March and my concept was transparency. I had a difficult time with this concept at first, due to the fact that my 3D letter form had to appear transparent. I used both subtractive and additive transparency concepts from one side of the form to the other. I really enjoy my color pallet and I think it goes very well with the month of March.
I am excited to see the final piece completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment