20 October, 2009

Topics for CDF

My ideas are pretty different from one another. I haven't decided how a narrative could go into these topics. Most of them would have to be small and very loose narratives.  Comments?

- Patterns; using color to define the actual pattern. Using all different subjects (paper, metal, furniture, plastic containers, or even shadows and reflections. I would have to do a good job of making sure the color is dominant and is more important visually, rather than the patterns.

- Shower curtains; A slightly cheesy idea. But I though it would be different and fun. I would like to photograph shower curtains by using their hues, light surroundings, their texture/fibers.  I would also like to shoot these photos close-up. Making them are to know they are all shower curtains, maybe abstractly.

- Buildings; our last project in Vis Com was using a lot of building structures to capture what we needed. This got me noticing the buildings more closely and paying attention to there lights and windows hues. I would want to use building scuctures to show the colors. Using windows and the actual scuctures, and maybe even it's surrounds.

- Glass bottles; When photographing the bottles, I want to use only the glass. I would not use the labeling. I would most likely be buying the bottles and photo graphing them using light (white lights and natural lights), hue of the glass, and using very minimal background colorings.

No comments:

Post a Comment