07 May, 2010

Final Refection

Reflecting on this past year has allowed me to make note of my accomplishments and failures. And that with the good and bad, there has always been discoveries and improvements from these realizations.

For my sophomore review I would like to state and show my process as a design. I would like to kind of show a before and after feeling. Possibly use linear processes or first iterations of project and relate them back to my finished pieces. Use these previous problems to show how I created a complete piece.

I think this will be a good direction for my review, solely because I have grown, realized and excelled throughout this year. All these changes were a process I went through.


I would like to include at least two project from each class this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment