11 March, 2010

VIS COM | PROBLEM!!!

We are currently revising and adding our final colors to our entire icon set. Well, I have ran into a problem. I believe all of my icons are cohesive when it comes to colors, except one. My stethoscope.
It is most definitely the odd man out. I hadn't thought about where my fill was going to go when I got to my final icon coloring.

 As you can see my stethoscope's color fill is very small and does not work well with my other icons. Eeep!
I was thinking about filling the actual stethoscope but then it would still stand out because my other icons have solid white wraps.
I am going to have to do some iterating, so more to come!

Any help?

Okay, here are a few iterations (I am leaning towards the last one):

1 comment:

  1. actually, your first approach (filling the circle) is the best.

    limit your color palette a bit. 1, 2 or at the most 3 colors, plus the gray background. make sure each color selected has appropriate connotations.

    ReplyDelete