03 February, 2010

IMAGE MAKING | Final Project #one

 
Screen shot in InDesign of my project. (I am getting use to InDesign, finally)
Icon:
 
This of course is a candid shot of me. Showing my enjoyment of laughing and what I believe to be my natural state. I really believe this shows who I am in a single shot. 
Index:
 
For those who do not know, this is my massive lime green purse I always carry with me. Inside this index I carry a number of other indexes of me, like my aprons for work, my moleskin, and a huge wallet (which never contains enough money)
I believe this indicates me always on the go and my bright personality.

Symbol:
 
Lastly, is my symbol. Incense. I believe this symbolizes my calm side. I enjoy hanging out and just relaxing. I am pretty laid back and honestly just really enjoy the scent.  


I thought this was a great way to start the semester. It seemed like a laid back and open assignment. It gave me a chance to brush up on my photography, and play with Photoshop a little bit. This assignment also allowed me to get to know my peers and what they thought about themselves and knowledge about composition, color, and design.

No comments:

Post a Comment