16 November, 2009

Type Iterations for 2nd line: "bent barley grass"


(One of my first type iteration)
This is the font I plan to use. Bernhard Modern Std. I choose this one because it resembled the grass. I am going to also use this positioning, at the base of the blades of grass.


(One of my first type iterations)
I plan to scale done the font from the first picture. This one was also another iteration. I do not plan on using the font though. I believe the first font is much more effective and relates well. But I think the first picture's font is too big. Scaling down would be a possibility.



Ta Da!
I think this is my final iteration. I may move the type down slightly. But overall I believe this is my best iteration and will be used for my second line which reads "bent barley grass"

No comments:

Post a Comment