11 November, 2009

Final Marks



These are my final marks for my haiku. I am excited to get them going in flash. I have began to redo my first tries at the story boards. I didn't do too well on the first ones. I need to work on using the animation to portray the image further. For example, my last line is about a narrow path. I can use zooming and framing to emphasize the narrow path. I am ready to get started and see where this takes my animation.

I have also been further iterating my ideas for my taxonomy. I am planning to use earth tones in my wire-o booklet. I was thinking about using a rich hue outside for the cover and back cover. Then using neatly cut labeling with possibly handwritten titles and texts throughout the booklet.
I want it to flip open vertically and easy to fit in one's hand.
Here is a few sketches of this idea:
 
I will be putting up some better outlines soon. 


1 comment:

  1. Loren, since your shapes are so solid, I want you to also produce them as vector. Trace them in illustrator following the method in project 2. Or place the image in illustrator and then use "live trace" option. After, you will need to make a few curve adjustments and line quality refinements with the pen tool but it is an easy step with such simple shapes. Do a quick test on a couple of your shapes and we'll discuss the viability of it in class.

    ReplyDelete