01 September, 2009

WORDS

I have been brainstorming for Vis Com, and having a hard time. I have decided on the Islam route. Maybe Islam through a western's eyes... Hmm, haven't gotten that far. I want it to be a positive view, and colorful.

Islamic
secluded
extremist
hierarchy
pilgrimage
messenger
peaceful
misunderstood
forbidden
hidden



 
  
  
 
(inspiration)
I posted the photos above, mostly because of the color. I think the deep browns and blacks will go nicely with the rich greens and vibrate blues. (Not to mention I love the patterns)



EXTRAS?                                                                                                                            


pray
worship
sin
karma
dharma (religious living)
atheist
polytheistic
devotional
yogas (paths of passages)
obsession

No comments:

Post a Comment